Friday, July 4, 2014

AMSTERDAM

I had the absolute pleasure to enjoy Amsterdam for 3 days with my best friend back in June. we had booked this trip ages ago and when it finally came, I couldn't be more excited. I wouldn't want to bore you with all the tiny details, but I just want to put it out there that Amsterdam is a wonderful city - vibrant and very laid back at the same time. 






a few tips for anyone who's planning on visiting Amsterdam - check out the red light district, it's an experience. definitely rent a bike and go exploring, just know that the bike traffic in Amsterdam is mad and make sure you're not wearing the Zara skort like I was because it is hella short, therefore too inappropriate for cycling. expect that people working at KFC will say "see you tomorrow" after taking your order. take a walk during the night, the countless canals look amazing and pictures won't do them any justice. and most importantly - enjoy your time there because Amsterdam is a city worth visiting.

I've posted more pictures from Amsterdam over on instagram because I'm extremely lazy when it comes to using my camera and I apologize for that .. my laziness can get overpowering at times.

jumper: Stradivarius | jacket: Bershka | skirt: H&M | sunglasses: Aldo | watch: Michael Kors |
shoes: Converse 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, it looks like a fun trip.
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it looks stunning there :) Great captures

    Cup of Loveliness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Blog is amazing!!! I love your photos and your design

    would be amazing if you would check out my new blog post http://myroutinesjade.blogspot...

    thank you so much

    have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love Amsterdam! You look like you had a great time too x


    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful photos! I really want to visit amsterdam one day :)
    my blog*
    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete