Saturday, July 12, 2014

PARIS

I've already done a post on my recent visit to Amsterdam but I think I failed to mention that my trip didn't end there. after 3 lovely days in Amsterdam we took a train to Paris - and in just over 3 hours we arrived at Gare du Nord, ready to experience the lovely French capital.



this wasn't my first time in Paris and not even the second. in my short and boring existence I've been to Paris three times already, and I'm always surprised how every time I go there I fall in love deeper and deeper with it.




Paris is a fantastic city. I think I could probably spend all my life wandering around the beautiful Parisian streets, stopping at a cafe to have a cup of coffee and afterwards splurging on some designer items because - oh my god - Paris really IS the capital of fashion.



my highlight of this trip was definitely going up the Eiffel tower at night. it was a spur of the moment decision - actually we got off at Trocadero and planned on waiting for the tower to light up, that's it. but the idea of seeing the beautiful Paris cityscape at night was too irresistible and we caved. the pictures don't do any justice at all, you have to be there and experience it yourself to understand the charm of Paris.

23 comments:

  1. These photos of Paris are really gorgeous, I think you've done a great job at showing some of its charm :-) x

    Nnedi / iamncxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, Paris... My favorite city in the world... I wish I can go back there, it's perfect! The pictures are amazing <3
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    xoxo, Mai ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos, you captured the city beautifully.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo diary capturing a beautiful city, makes me want to visit Paris <3

    Jess x

    http://kingofthesheep.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Pictures, really! it makes me wonna travel.
    you look stunning and what a fantastic blog you have, iam now following you on bloglovin :)

    //N.K.L
    www.nkl-fashion.dk

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photos!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like your post Elza! You capture Europe beautifully!
    www.thelovelyromantic.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pictures are amazing!!!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never been to Paris before but it looks beautiful! Going up the Eiffel Tower at night must've been amazing!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos are so magical, I can't wait to visit Paris this summer :)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super lovely blog!

    xo

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Paris, and your pictures are so great!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Paris is definitely a lovely city.I've been there once during winter but I really plan on going when the weather is nicer :)
    Your photos are beautiful,they give a great impression of the french capital

    ReplyDelete
  14. These photos are lovely! I've only been to Paris for one day, I need to go and explore properly!
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been twice before and Paris is such a lovely city! I'd love to go again. xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    ReplyDelete
  16. These photos are gorgeous! I need to go to Paris asap. I nominated you for the Liebster Award by the way - here's a link to the post about it on my blog: http://cupofloveliness.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award.html :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful pictures! I've been to Paris a few weeks ago and fell in love with the city <3

    x

    Josephine from www.josephineteresa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. love these photos!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. my giveaway to win a cute Dahlia coat ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW, these are stunning photos! :-) Very postcard worthy. You make me miss Paris a ton! I went to Paris a few summers ago, and have been dying to go back since! Having relatives there is a huge plus, but I'm hoping to study abroad there in the near future!

    It's a shame I never got to visit the Eiffel Tower at night. Definitely on my travel bucket list! It looks like you had such a lovely time. One of my most memorable moments in Paris was eating mint gelato at Montmartre and my first time at a creperie. So delicious! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful pictures!

    ♥♥♥
    Kelsey
    Runaway In LA
    http://RunawayInLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. These photos are amazing! Looks like you had a really lovely time!! -- Lindsey xx

    http://touchedbythesunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your pics are beautiful! Paris by night is always amazing!

    Eunice xx

    http://iamrisingsun.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete