Saturday, August 9, 2014

SOME ZARA LOVIN

reckless abandon is all I can say about my blog right now .. in my defence, this summer has been a non-stop party and the weather has been fantastic, thus leaving me with no time to blog but no worries - I always have time for changing room selfies !!




I'm very much looking forward to the new autumn/winter season as I hate summer dressing - and the new Zara collection is ridiculously amazing ! it's 30 degrees out and I'm looking for autumn wardrobe staples but oh well .. it is what it is.

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I much prefer winter dressing as well. The Zara AW collection looks amaziinnnggg

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to autumn just so I can wear the new Zara collection haha, looks so nice! x
    Holly x

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look!Your blog is nice and interesting. I`m glad if you visit my blog, too :)

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait either, autumn is my favourite season! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love zara too! who can say no to zara XD
    xx nic
    lifevsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love zara too!! probably my favourite store :)

    http://carolinapinglo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new Zara collection! Almost half of my wardrobe is from ZARA :D

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: Ripped Overall Shorts
    xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete