Saturday, February 6, 2016

Dreaming of Princess Locks

irresistible me blonde hair extensions

irresistible me blonde hair extensions

irresistible me blonde hair extensions
a very, very long time ago (7 years ago) I used to have long and healthy brown hair... but then I got stupid and cut it all off. for the past couple of years I've had medium length hair and as much as I've tried growing it back, it's taking a lot of time, plus I'm constantly straightening and bleaching my hair. so when Irresistible Me contacted me to try their clip-in hair extensions, I jumped at the chance.

I went for the Silky Touch 20 inch hair extensions in Platinum Blonde and I am sooooo in love. the set came with 10 clips and in my opinion, for long and luscious locks you don't even need to use all of them. I wanted hair that would be longer and more voluminous than mine (you can have a look at my older blog posts to see my natural hair, like here and here), and I think the result is amazing. the only small downside is that I had to slightly tone the extensions with purple shampoo since my hair is a bit more grey-ish but now they match my hair perfectly!

honestly, I am super impressed with the quality of these hair extensions, they're so soft and silky, and all my friends have commented on how natural my hair looks. if you've always dreamed of having princess locks then look no further because Irresistible Me have got you covered!

22 comments:

  1. These look so beautiful on you, I love the colour!
    Maddy, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, love the curls.
    http://artadorned.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they look so natural! I didn't realize you had extensions on :)

    www.deasynoel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely hair and amazing eyes!

    Agnes x

    http://www.blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you look so beautiful - those extensions look fab xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so beautiful, hun! At first, I thought it was your hair but as I started reading your post, I found out they're extensions, and yes, they look so good and very natural! :)

    Have a lovely day!
    XO, Melissa's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks so pretty and so do you!!!!


    just came across your blog <3
    enjoy your weekend!
    Vicky // The Golden Bun

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks so natural! Lovely photos :)
    https://cherieedle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would never have known that those were hair extensions, they look so natural on you!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your blog at the moment, wonderful content and great photographs too. Love it!
    https://jasmineisabellaa.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this post, your pictures are so pretty! I really like your blog, let me know if you would like to follow each other!

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete