Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Honey

Adidas Stan Smith white black trainers outfit, Missguided fur coat, Zara backpack









at the moment there's nothing I love more than my new pair of Adidas Stan Smiths, they mean more to me than all my work colleagues combined. I might be slightly exaggerating but you get my point, right?

Adidas Stan Smith white black trainers outfit, Missguided fur coat, Zara backpack

Adidas Stan Smith white black trainers outfit, Missguided fur coat, Zara backpack

life-wise, everything is falling apart and I could not be more excited for my upcoming holidays. plus, I can't wait for spring to come - I have a feeling London will turn slightly magical when it finally arrives.

Adidas Stan Smith white black trainers outfit, Missguided fur coat, Zara backpack

Adidas Stan Smith white black trainers outfit, Missguided fur coat, Zara backpack












Adidas Stan Smith trainers, Missguided fur coat, Zara leather trousers and backpack

BLOGLOVIN' / INSTAGRAM

12 comments:

  1. giiiirl this outfit is perfect! that jacket <3
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool all black look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leather pants!

    Agnes x

    http://www.blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is really pretty! I love this look x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfit! i really want to get myself some stan smiths

    Hannah at WRITTEN BY HANNAH

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool look! Love the mix of textures and currently obsessing over your fluffy jacket :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pictures have such cool vibe, love them!
    Beataba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit/look is amazing, loving that coat so much!
    Harriet @ HASH Boutique x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this location!
    And your look is just perfect for it :)

    xx
    Kat

    www.teastoriesblog.com

    ReplyDelete