Thursday, April 28, 2016

Black and Pink

Adidas originals tshirt outfit with pink backpack, pink trainers and black fur coat

Adidas originals tshirt outfit with pink backpack, pink trainers and black fur coat

Adidas originals tshirt outfit with pink backpack, pink trainers and black fur coat

Adidas originals tshirt outfit with pink backpack, pink trainers and black fur coat
I never used to be one of those "girly girls" but here I am obsessing over literally everything that is pink. I've got these baby pink hues stuck in my heart - give me everything!!

I feel like I owe too many pairs of trainers (I am even trying to make a conscious effort to stop buying them) but when I saw these pink ones on my obligatory, once-a-month shopping trip to Westfield, I fell in love. so trainers it is.

Missguided black fur coat, Stradivarius pink trainers, Adidas Originals t-shirt, Zara pink backpack


15 comments:

  1. I love the blush pink accessories on the black outfit, great style!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! The pink details are really pretty and subtle. x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the location for this shoot - so chic!

    You look gorgeous, too.

    Katie. La Coco Noire

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunnin!!! happy friday;)))) xoxo <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the coat!



    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love pairing pink and black so much. your trainers are amazing.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always adore the way you edit your images :) love this outfit, very casual chic x


    Jenny | Krystel Couture + House of Fraser Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are amazing! I love the trainers you bought, can never go wrong with pink. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit pink and black is one of my most favorite color combo.

    http://artadorned.com/2016/04/turquoise-dreaming-in-the-city-of-love/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the pops of pink! that backpack is amazing.

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. so good! love that bag.

    -nicole

    wellwornblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. From head to toe: perfect!
    Please check out my new fashion inspiration blog: tfmbe.blogspot.com
    Thanks! x

    ReplyDelete