Tuesday, May 17, 2016

In the Shadows

Camel coat, Zara pink backpack, Adidas Superstars outfit
Camel coat, Zara pink backpack, Adidas Superstars outfit
Camel coat, Zara pink backpack, Adidas Superstars outfit
Camel coat, Zara pink backpack, Adidas Superstars outfit
here's some long overdue photos of me, my camel coat and my pink backpack from a trip to Brussels back in March. I promise I will do a post on that trip in the nearest future - I've got loads of photos and there's so much I want to share with you guys because Brussels was quite a surreal experience. in the mean time, look at them shadows in the first photos. so cooooooool.

New Look camel coat, Zara pink backpack, Adidas Superstars trainers

14 comments:

  1. great look! love your coat!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely look! And I am obsessed with that backpack! It's such a perfect shade

    Enclothed Cognition/Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the backpack!!


    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this outfit, it's so nice! Would love to visit Brussels too, heard so much about it!xx
    Holly - The Twins' Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit and photos so much !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely look!!!! In love with your blush back pack!!!!

    xo from Seattle,
    AikA❤︎

    ★BLOG★
    ★INSTAGRAM★
    ★FACEBOOK★

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love the pastel pink bag (as if there were any other bags in the pic hahaha).

    xoxo

    angeljereza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome blog, I really like your outfits!

    http://annikalivesindreams.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your style :)

    Check out how i styled my superstars

    HERFASTESTFASHION.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your blog! your style is perfect!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool outfit! Love your backpack!

    Lindsey
    The Fashion Barbie

    ReplyDelete