Friday, July 15, 2016

Closer To Home






Calvin Klein tshirt, Zara denim skirt, Adidas Stan Smith outfit

Calvin Klein tshirt, Zara denim skirt, Adidas Stan Smith outfit
Calvin Klein tshirt, Zara denim skirt, Adidas Stan Smith outfit

Calvin Klein tshirt, Zara denim skirt, Adidas Stan Smith outfit
Wishing I could go back to the day when these photos we're taken.. At the end of June I went on a sweet little holiday back to my homeland Latvia. the longer I've lived abroad the more I've realised where my heart truly belongs. 

We rented a car (this little Fiat in the above photos) to go to the countryside to get the most out of the Latvian summer. these couple of days away were exactly what I needed for my soul - long drives, good food, the beach, sun and sand. 


Calvin Klein t-shirt, Zara denim skirt, Asos choker, Adidas Stan Smith trainers

18 comments:

  1. 'long drives, good food, the beach, sun and sand' ahh this sounds like a perfect summer to me! Gorgeous pictures too hun I love the CK line! That fiat is so adorable too xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the t-shirt

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pic's and I love the CK t-shirt! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the place! So calm and beautiful :)

    http://youthfulblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the CK top - you styled it really nicely<3

    xx from italy
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit and the pictures. It all look nice! :)
    Have a great day!

    Laura
    https://furiouslychic.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautifully photographed.
    xx
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my kind of outfit! I'm new to your blog, but seriously loving it. Just followed on instagram and bloglovin! :-)

    Stunning photography too!


    X Hayley
    New post: http://mydebeauvoirdiaries.com/how-to-style-statement-shoes/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures:)) Love the look :))

    http://fashion--picture.blogspot.lt/2016/07/turn-your-old-blazer-into-vest.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the location! Great photography.

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful shots!

    xo

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a chic look.
    Also, these photos are stunning. Love the moody colours.
    xx, R @ www.thegirlinpolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is such a cute casual look, love the location too!
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i think this actually the nicest outfit styling a calvin klein shirt. you look amazing.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great photos. I hope I get to visit Latvia one day myself!

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing photos! Such a beautiful place xoxo

    ReplyDelete