Monday, January 23, 2017

Sunny Afternoon

Vans old skool trainers outfit

Vans old skool trainers outfit

Vans old skool trainers outfit

Vans old skool trainers outfit

I know I've abandoned this little space on the internet during the past couple of months but trust me when I say this - I've been incredibly busy. Balancing work and uni is not as easy as I thought it would be, and my social life has become nonexistent. If I do go out, it's just to go to a pub on a Saturday night. 

these photos are from the early days of Autumn, when I still had a life and the weather was nice (which was a very, very long time ago). I am wearing Vans old skool trainers, jacket from Zaful and culottes from Uniqlo.

18 comments:

  1. Obsessed with the look and the photos !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Eliza, so so pretty! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it very cute . .. Really nice 🙂 Amazing total look
    I love so much this your looking!!
    Regards.
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I’m just really happy that I fint your blog. Your style is perfect. Don’t stop posting ,
    because I’m coming back.
    Regards
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog and lovely outfit, I really like your cross-body bag! It´s just PERFECT. Following you :)

    www.sinnamona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! I know the struggle balancing uni and blogging it's not easy,

    Fowzia//Crazy4ties


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look is amazing, especially the pants! You rock it girl.
    X Carmen.
    www.carmenmattijssen.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. these pics are super cute, you look so fab, and girl! I feel you on balancing everything out, especially with uni, pretty much accept having no social life now!

    Xxx
    www.fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cool outfit , Love your style
    also check out my blog

    https://thefashionsateen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look. You have amazing style!

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look just gorgeous Elza! Love your pants! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. i do relate so much (I have now 3 jobs to handle)! but i have missed your outfit posts and I adore this one<3 welcome back
    xx from italy
    Cate ღ 35mm in Style

    ReplyDelete
  13. love it, simple but chic, my favourite and the all black too, just fab!

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Every like this type of Outfit because they want to look awesome. lulus coupon

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great! Hugs from Zurich //Sofia ( www.sofiacm.com )

    ReplyDelete